Thanks to everyone who linked up last week, I really love looking at all of your fun and creative ideas. If you have something you want to share, go ahead and link up!
Hi, I’m Trisha and welcome to Re-made just right! The place that celebrates the way something is re-made; (whether its a project, or a new chapter in your life story); is JUST RIGHT! I love to re-make old furniture into something new and I’m finding other ways to re-create and enrich my own life through my journey of blogging. I have two charming children, ages 2 and 4, and one amazing husband. I love life and I am trying harder every day to enjoy every minute of it. I hope you’ll stick around to be INSPIRED, UPLIFTED, and hopefully concur with me, that just the way YOU are- is JUST RIGHT!
1 comments:
I linked up! Thanks for hosting :)
Post a Comment