 |
| Eli has never had a new pair of shoes. I love getting a good deal and I love getting things for Eli at the thrift store because I can always find some awesome things for dirt cheap. (I get all my clothes for Kate from her niece who dresses better than me!) So when his DI shoe were totally worn out, I decided to get him his first pair of VANS! He got a new skateboard for Christmas and I think they are so cute together. |
We made a fun day out of it and got some ice cream at the mall food court.
 |
| Eli had his own opinion of what he does and doesn't like and I love it. He chose these shoes and they only cost $35! That exclamation point means "Holy crap that's a lot for a pair of kids shoes"! But we splurged. Hopefully they will last the whole year?! |
 |
| As soon as we got home he wanted to try out his new skateboard while wearing his new shoes. |
 |
| On Friday, neighbor let me use her garage to saw in while I worked on a bench for my friend. They have a cute little dog names Sugar and Kate loves her. |
 |
| My friends are having a silent auction to raise money to adopt a baby. I am making this bench for that auction and I am so excited to see how it turns out. I got the headboard for $8 at DI, and everything else I already had. I cut up an old kitchen table my mother-in-law gave me for the seat and the legs. |
 |
| I was trying to get a cool shot of me and Kate showing our ballet feet. I am so excited for her to learn. I actually have started to give my self class right in my front room. I use the fireplace for my barre. This week has been rough for eating healthy and exercise. I just can't make the time to exercise and I always eat when I am stressed, anxious, or bored. This is another one of my challenges. But tomorrow is a new week and I always love to try and start over again. I hope I can be more healthy this week. It really effects me so negatively when I don't eat healthy and don't exercise. So here I go again with my "being healthy" goal. THINK POSITIVE, THINK POSITIVE! |
Posted in:
2 comments:
How fun- love how he chose bright blues laces :)
oh cute little eli! new shoes are always fun:)
Post a Comment