![]() |
| Gaters are great to keep rocks and debris out of your shoes while trail running. Here is how I made my own running gaters. |
| First, I used some stretchy spandex like material that could breath and stretch a little. I measured my foot with my running shoe on and created a template. |
| I then opened it up and sewed the top and bottom over to create a hem. |
| Then, I folded it in half, right sides together, and sewed the side up. |
| I used a zig sag stitch to allow some stretching and movement with my foot. |
| I sewed a flexible piece of Velcro to the gator, and carefully hot glued the opposite side of the Velcro to the back and bottom of my shoe. |
| I sewed an alligator clip I had lying around to attach it to my tip laces. |
| They are so easy to make and I didn't get one rock inside my shoes! |




3 comments:
These are awesome! If I was a runner I would love these! :)
best website:- web design dallas and costume sur mesure
Some Special Flexible Parking Areas Rv parking
Post a Comment