She LOVES to be naked. She is ALWAYS carrying one of her many purses. She loves hanging out with her older brother, Eli. AND she is a singer and a dancer!!!!! I think the video is enough to prove my point about the singing. (Eli had and still has no desire to sing). And the dancing I will have to catch on film to show proof. It just makes me happy to think that she can take ballet and we can go to the Nutcracker together, I can help her with her part in the school play. But I would not want to be the kind of "play mom" that re-lives the glory days through their child so, I'll have to be careful about that. Anyhoo, the point is, I think my daughter is adorable and she loves to sing and dance! Many happy days are yet to come.
So this. This ended up being not so great. I totally took pictures of my jam making process to show you all how easy it is to make strawberry jam.
I put them all into individual freezer containers and froze them, and after I put one in the fridge to use it, it was really pretty runny. It still tasted good but, why did it not turn out. It seems as though everything I try to cook or make with food, something usually ends up not quite right. It doesn't end up in catastrophe, but just not quite right.
I do know this is the magic ingredient. Pectin. Maybe I didn't put the right amount in? All well. I'm not beating myself up over it, and we still eat it. Runny and all.
And this. This is what had been happening during the middle of the night, when our beautiful TODDLER (big clue) is up screaming-after I have changed her diaper, given her milk, read her a story, and rocked her so I know she is fine. I try to make her go to bed by herself and she is pounding on the door with her toys. It has been 3 weeks now that she has been waking up repeatedly through the night. I get so frustrated because I am so tired. I don't know what to do to help her, or to help myself get some sleep. I'm telling myself that this is just a short (hopefully) phase.
Speaking of Kate and her room, it is becoming quite crowded as she is growing older. Her dainty and clean nursery is turning into a toy-crowded toddler room. I'm thinking I might need to clear some clutter.
SO I have been hiding this room from my blog. I'm just gonna say it-this sad looking room is my craft room. I had plans to decorate and furnish just perfectly to my liking. But unfortunately that is on hold.
And this is Travis' new work office for when he needs to make calls and emails during his work day. I'm sure you have guessed it-
We are now sharing. SO much for decorating. That's OK. His job supports my hobbies. And I love him for it.
Later this after noon, I came downstairs from doing laundry and caught Eli rubbing Kate's head while she slept soundly on the chair. I love this. Pure love and caring. This made me smile and beam with pride in my children.
So I just blogged quite a lot. Not everything happened today and I just crammed it in here. But I wanted to share more of my thoughts on what is happening in my life. The more I reflect on what goes on in my everyday life, the more I come to appreciate it. I read for the first time last night a quote that reads "Be where your feet are". I have been working on this concept for a few years now and I have never heard it put like this and I am in love with it. Just enjoy life. Enjoy YOUR OWN life. That's what I am trying to do. Enjoy my own life, and not waste it on wishing I had any piece of any one else's. Cause I was suppose to have this one. And I'm pretty happy with it.
BE WHERE YOUR FEET ARE. EVERY LITTLE THING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT.
BE WHERE YOUR FEET ARE. EVERY LITTLE THING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT.














1 comments:
Fabulous post. I loved reading every bit of it.
Post a Comment