Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Easy as 1-2-3 tulle tie backs

I happened upon this idea because I needed a tie back, and I had this extra piece of gathered tulle.  After looking at it for a few days, I decided I really liked it. And you can do it in 3 easy steps!

#1Cut the tulle to the desired width.

#2 Gather on your serger, sewing machine, or needle and thread.

#3 Wrap the gathered tulle around the curtain and fasten in the back with a pin or tack it with a needle and thread. 

Its a great and simple way to give your room a shabby, vintage look!



3 comments:

This is so adorable. I love the idea of this blog. I am your newest follower! I think your blog is adorable. I would appreciate it if you came and checked out my blog and followed me back! Thanks!
http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com

Hi! Visiting from Sundae Scoop! I love your tie backs.. they are very pretty and girly! Super cute :)

I would love for you to share this at my Friday link party if you get a chance :)

Hi Trisha, very cute tie-backs. Thanks so much for sharing and a Merry Christmas. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...