![]() |
| I unscrewed it with my drill and figured out how to unhook everything. |
![]() |
| Here is my proof that I took it off all by myself. Now the trick was to get it back up. I always dive into a project not knowing exactly how I will do it! |
![]() |
![]() |
| I had to hold the chandelier up myself while drilling in the screws to anchor it back into the ceiling...It was tricky..and I definitely broke a sweat! |












3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your creativity...I'm a new follower too.
This looks gorgeous! I installed a ceiling fan by myself, o.O, something I will never, ever do again! While I got it all done and it worked and so far it hasn't fallen on me (knock on wood), it was so heavy and hard to hold. Good for you for persevering!
Found you via link party.
Cool! I usually have to wait forever for my husband to help me with things, too! Your chandelier is gorgeous, too!
Post a Comment