![]() |
| I used this pretty cream knit fabric for a nice textured, and "fall-ish" look. I ripped the edges to give it a raw look that I like. |
![]() |
| I wrapped it all around the headband, hot gluing along the way. |
![]() |
| After I made the flower, I cut out this circle to put on the back for a cleaner look. |
![]() |
| I chose to do three flowers with different types and shades of fabric. |
![]() |
| I made a tab out of the fabric to make it more secure. |
![]() |
| After I put tabs on all three headbands, I hot glued all three tight together in a row. |
![]() |
| Finished product. |










3 comments:
i love it! i'm totally going to make some for jasmine for Christmas!
I love that you wrapped the headband in the same material as the flowers. I made one for my daughter for Christmas come check it out.
http://tripletasking.com/2011/12/01/christmas-headband/
Karisa
I love your headband! Very cute.. I love the raw edges. I may try this soon.. very soon!
Thanks for linking up to my Friday party.. hope to see you there again! Ps.. newest follower! :)
Post a Comment