I am so excited for Christmas this year because we get to go to Sun Valley, ID where I will carol around the frosty white village and sing carols with my friends from college. But most important, is that my family gets to come and we will have a fabulous Christmas skiing, ice skating, sledding, eating, and enjoy the perks of staying at a five star hotel. Here are just some photos to let you know what I mean about the magic of Sun Valley.
So because we will be gone for two weeks in December, we wanted to decorate early to enjoy our decorations.
The kids had fun decorating their own tree. I just have to say that I used to think blogging was dumb; but ever since I have started it makes me appreciate more my family and to realize how wonderful life is every day. I love to reflect as I edit pictures and talk about my beautiful family.















0 comments:
Post a Comment