So do you ever wonder "how am I going to get this done with these kids?" Well, I tried letting Kate help and it actually kinda worked. At least it distracted her for a while and help her feel like she was a part of my "project". But okay, I must admit, I went into "crazy project" mode yesterday, which is what I am trying not to do. Family first, family first, is what I have to say in my head so I don't get caught up in an endless project.
So here is my toy box bench looking pretty sad with its mis-matched wood. untill finally...
It gets a new coat of primer! Looking much cuter.
I sent out a facebook poll to see what color I should paint it. The white was looking nice. But I decided to go with a bright red; or just what ever red I had in my garage!
Stay tuned for the finial finish. I have to paint the lid and put some hardware on it. I didn't like this much when I was making it, just not sure if it was cute enough...But its kinda growing on me now.
And finally after Kate's long nap (thank goodness!) we got ready and went out to visit grandparents. Travis came home and we went to out stake production of Savior of the World. It was a good day.
You might also like:
![]() |
| Sage green bench |











0 comments:
Post a Comment